My life is a typical Monday morning mess. It CAN only get better.
I started at 5:30am on a run from the gym to warm up. As I was crossing the road I saw a motorbike go down and I ran across the traffic and followed the bike (was skidding for 150m) but when I got there the rider was not on it.
He had been pushed into the concrete wall and shortly after died. It was terrible. The cops and coroners were taking care of everything so I left.
I just ran thinking of my husband on his motorbike on his way to work. Don't remember much except that whatever pain I was in - I was glad to be alive.
When I got to work my best employee advised me had filed for Bankruptcy and would be leaving us to go and live in WA (to live with family members). It is a big hole for us and he will be hard to replace. The timing is awful and he is extremely embarressed by the situation as well.
So now I am just waiting for the third thing to happen.....I think I might cancel my Dr. appt for this afternoon.
8 comments:
The 3rd thing is the realisation that miners is coming up to Warwick specifically to whip your butt ;)
Oh Clairie, that is so awful about the motor cyclist. His poor family :-( And poor you, seeing that and also running past the terrible accident up on the Storey Bridge on Saturday.
Good luck with the doc. At least you will find out why your hip is playing up. At least you can run, no need to take any action until after Warwick.
Hope your day gets better mate.
Poor you, I heard about the bike accident this morning on the radio.
I'll back Miners up, just coz it seems a better third thing than anything else I can think of currently (doesnt mean you cant beat him though ;) )
Youch, that's a tough thing to have to experience.
Positive thoughts only: There will be no third thing!
And you _will_ whip miners' furry little butt!
How precious is life Clairie!
Hey Clairie - well just hey Clairie....
Oh Clairie - my heart goes out to you and of course to the family of that poor man. WIsh I could say something to help!
*hugs* awful stuff :(
All the more reason for us to kick up our heels this weekend, I say. Life is too short! *hugs*
Post a Comment