Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday Run

Distance: 17km
Time: 1hr 20mins
Pace: Steady
Location: Regatta, over Story Bridge, along cliffs and southbank back to Regatta.
Exertion: Didn't plan on doing this today!! Was chatting to some other runners and before you knew it I was on the bridge. They laughed when I wanted them to come and pick me up in the car......so I just ran home with them.
Totally wiped out. Felt more exhausting and tiring than a marathon. One word to sum up: BUGGERED.

5 comments:

Tesso said...

Clairie - you're back!!! What a great run, especially considering you didn't realise you were going so fast.

Hopefully I'll see you in the morn at Pat's, though there'll be none of that zippy stuff for me so we might have to wait until the pancake brekky to actually talk to eachother.

Superflake said...

Sub 5min ks is pretty speedy to me. Good to see you back running.

Shane said...

No wonder you are buggered that was pretty quick. And you said you are going to walk Warwick...... ;)

Robert Song said...

Gee no gently easing back into the work load for you Clairie! It is either full off or full on. Your quickly becoming a legend.

Chelle said...

Claire, clairie, clairie... what marathon! Its like you've never been away :)