Distance: Ran for 40mins then did 1km.
Time: 44mins
Pace: Gentle, steady then really hard then gentle.
Location: Pat Carrolls
From Ship Inn ran over to floating bridge chatting the whole way to Tesso and turned around at the end of that. Got back to the gardens and stretched a bit. Then we had a no watch 1km run. I tried to go 4min/km but was pushed by all the guys around me. Finished in 3:48 was really happy I could do that but all the way I kept thinking "4min/km should not hurt like this, I have been away for too long" so I was also happy to see it was faster than that.
8 comments:
It was soooo good to see you again this morn Clairie, and to run with you. Sorry to slow you down a bit, but then maybe it paid off with that incredible 1k you did at the end - woohoo!!!
I reckon you will be back in top form just in time for Warwick. Pity anyone in your way in the 1500m :-)
Looks like you are back into the swing of things - I assume you are going to the Warwick weekend which sounds like it will be a ball. Great speed - would have left me at the moment in your wake.
Good onya Clairie - looks like it is starting to come together again for you.
I am glad you are back out there Clairie. It's great that the Grusome Twosmoe have hooked up again.
Woohoo! She's back! *grins*
Looking forward to catching up at Regatta/Warwick :)
If you are going to go that fast make sure it looks like you are working really really really hard!
Clairie, your a legend thanks very much for your comments, they are wonderful and mean alot to Cass and myself. Wow I didn't know your Son's name was Sam, that's pretty Cool you chose well :)
Cass, Sam and myself will be at Warwick cant wait, see you soon.
Fantastic Clairie, good to see. BTW, Warwick is very special to me - my birth place.
Post a Comment