Thursday - Hills with the great Glasshouse Guru Tugga! Was a very hard session and I worked extra hard to keep with Dave. I felt great afterwards but definitely very tired.
Friday - Went back to spin class. Went well today - I definitely prefer the Friday man to the Monday woman.
Saturday - Hills again *groan*. We did the 18km circuit around Mount Cootha and I, for once, was glad to finish.
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Spinning again. Christian was there. He had won the Toowoomba 10km yesterday (32:10) and was still riding like a maniac!!!
Had a disgusting weekend on the food and alochol front. I even ate a hotdog at the Bullets game last night which was totally dubious. So this week - more focus on healthy eating, no alcohol and lots of mileage. BRING IT ON.
7 comments:
*NEWSFLASH*!!!!!!
Clairie would be too shy to announce this herself so I will!!!
Last night at the Bullets game, Tess, MJ and I hatched a plan with Clairie for her to qualify for the elite Asics Noosa Bolt within three years. As Clairie ate her hot dog, I explained the conditions which are as follows:
Open Women - must submit details of 5k races completed under 20mins. During the race must complete two laps(2.5k) within 11 minutes or will be taken off the course)
You've gotta admire Clairies toughness and determination in chasing this goal - especially considering she's never run a 5k race before!!! Go Clairie!!!!
Was it the hotdog or the game that was dubious :-) I know a good way of cutting down on the red wine, spill it all over yourself. Worked for me last night.
You've had a tough few days there Clairie. Good to see you've come out of them in one piece and ready to ramp it up even more.
See ya at Pat's tomorrow.
You sure are in a spin at the moment Clairie ;-)
All that hill work spells Six Foot preparation to me Clairie, looking forward to seeing on the Start line March 10 next year :)
Sounds like an interesting challenge they've set you there.
Glad to see you're enjoying your spinning. I'm off to a class myself this evening.
No alcohol! You're gonna have to change your CR avatar now.
You've never run a 5k race before?
I was wondering where you had got to but now I see, doing enough training for both of us :)
I like the sounds of your challenge Matty has announced. Short lived but, isn't the 5k club champs on in just over two weeks ;-)
Post a Comment