Monday, October 09, 2006

River Loop - SATURDAY

We found the perfect course this morning - for a mid-long run.

The standard riverloop but go straight from the cementry to Southbank - ie leave out the meandering through Orleigh Park and West End. All up 24km of flat, hills and curves. A good workout.

We managed to finish strongly but I was very tired at the end. For the first time EVER I succumbed to a bacon and egg burger at the Regatta. It was great and fuelled me up for a big weekend.

Saturday the kids and I cruised around the shops and played Monopoly all afternoon. We had a BBQ for dinner and I got a good night sleep. Sunday it was golf followed by housework. Finished off with a trip over to Jodi's to celebrate her birthday.....I have a feeling she is still celebrating judging by the amount of alcohol there!!

A great weekend!

1 comment:

Samurai Running said...

Hi Clairie

Are you usually running 24kms on Saturday? Is that your day for a long run? Or do you do a Sunday run as well? How many days do you usually run?
The amount of running and "other stuff" you are able to fit in is great.

Scott