Halfway through the recovery week in my program. Haven't done anything according to plan.
Was scheduled for 30min run on Monday but rested instead. Was scheduled for a rest today and ran 40mins instead.... :) Very naughty but with Pat away...
Fronting up to 'Ian's Group' tomorrow. Matty should be back so we could be in for some fun. At least my Tuesday and Thursday are always consistent.
Regatta run this morning was good. Was intending to run relaxed but at the turn around for the 4km mark I felt like a wuis as everyone else was continuing on for a mid week long run or speed training. Tesso and Jenny has started at 5am and had covered 9km before I even started.
I upped the ante at the 3km sign (3km to the finish) and decided to time myself to see what pace I could run comfortably but with some effort - ie not race pace but faster than long run pace. I got back in 14:20 so just under 5min pace. 37:20 for the whole 7.9km.
Showered and headed off for client breakfast - it's a hard life.
No comments:
Post a Comment