Thanks for the tip Ally-oop :)
But you could of warned me. Yuk. I thought it would taste like Ribena but no...tastes like medicine.
Big juicy roast last night and beef noodles to be had for lunch today.
Fingers crossed by Sunday I will be able to feel my legs again.
Still managed a decent gym workout this morning. Actually pushed myself harder than normal to see what effect it would have.
I was able to finish all sets/reps but noticed the fatigue kicked in earlier than in the past months.
Also the warm up was the longest 10mins on the elipical machine ever. I thought it was just because of the low iron level so I kept up the pace and refused to give in until the 10mins was up.
I had the music on my ears so when I got off all sweaty (yes after 10mins) I was not suprised to hear the man beside me say "wow you had that machine ticking hard" apparently it was clunking as I pushed harder on it and I didn't feel/hear it...
Note to self - don't overdo it and don't put all the tiredness down to low iron.
I think I will follow this for the rest of the week instead of my normal routine:
Thurs: Gym 90mins
Fri: 8km Regatta Run - slow
Sat: REST DAY
Sun: 15km Beach Race - Bribie Island Bash
2 comments:
I hope the Floradix helps Clairie. You always work SO hard at the gym, no wonder you feel fatigued!
Wow - love the new look blog!! Very flash indeed, might need to commission you to help me out on mine :-)
Post a Comment