Okay well looks like my body has decided for me anyhow.
Thanks to all your comments and words of wisdom. It is much appreciated and I have taken it all on board.
However after this mornings 11km I can hardly walk. My right hip is very sore and I am sitting down trying to think how on earth this happened and what to do about it.
I am not sure if the Tennis Ball I have been using is aiding or hindering to loosen up my glutes/hip/itb area.
Oh well it's nothing serious as I can run. But I will take those two days of rest - thank you very much!!
So next time you stop by my site you will be reading all about my Race Experience from the Half Marathon.
Best of luck to all you Six Footers *luvs you all*
10 comments:
Look forward to the report Clairie.
Enjoy the short break :-)
Yep... the few days rest will do you the world of good. Have a nice hot bath and then stretch tonight.
Good Luck Clairie. I'm sure the rest will do you the world of good. Looking forward to the race report.
You've had a very solid couple of months of hard training Clairie. Fingers crossed the hip pain is just a sign that you need to have a rest - its under R in the dictionary ;-)
Sunday is gonna be soooooo good!
Everyone with a photo here is wearing the same hat! Enjoy the rest because you aint done yet.
Rest up clairie, im sure it's nothing and I will see you Sunday all fresh and eager to go :)
Good luck on Sunday, I'm sure you'll run a cracker!
Hope everything is Ok for Sunday.
Am looking forward to your duel with Eddie. I wonder if he has that rear vision on his cap sorted out ?
Best of luck baby!!
Oh goodness! Not an injury, Clairie! I sure hope you'll be OK for tomorrow....why, oh why do we get a pain in the butt at the very worst time?? Rest? I think so!
Post a Comment