Monday, May 08, 2006

Mondays Run

Distance: 5km
Time: 24:30
Pace: slowish
Location: on my own from Gym to Regatta and back at 5am.
Exertion: Learning to run again after so much time off!!

Followed this up with 60mins at the gym. My body is sore and tired this afternoon but I feel good that I have made the decision to get moving again.

With Warwick only 10 days away I am fairly confident I will be walking alongside Tesso but at least I will compete and be able to catch up with everyone again :)

10 comments:

Chelle said...

All we want is to see you there, walking is fine... just so longs you're there :)

Tesso said...

Clairie, a couple more runs and you will be feeling like you did pre Canberra. Trust me. I've been through this once or twice (or fifteen times).

But hey, no walking by you in Warwick, that's gonna be my party trick!


PS If you ran one km for every time somebody has asked about you in the past two weeks you would be halfway around Australia.

2P said...

Hey Clairie good to have you back ;-)

Cirque said...

Welcome back Clairie. I'm looking forward to catching up with you at Warwick.

Rob said...

Hello Clairie! My heart leapt with joy when I found that you had posted again.

Shane said...

Long time no see Clairie, Welcome back.

Who cares if you have to walk I will be for sure, it's a great weekend and wouldn't miss it for the world

miners said...

great to see you back (although it's hard to see you in all that dark green)

Looking forward to celebrating your great marathon debut in warwick in a few sleeps :)

Bernie G said...

Happy to see your back. I have missed your inspiring tales.

Eagle said...

Have been waiting of ran update although I knew you were back in Canberra for your sisters wedding. Hope you enjoyed the rest you deserved it. Take it easy and beofre you know it the fire and speed will be back.

Eagle said...

Should have said 'Have been waiting for an ....'