I approach the Saturday run with some trepidation lately. I'm not training for a marathon, yet I seem to be doing some reasonably mileage. I want to run with my friends and they all seem to be running long. So off I trot on another long run.
This morning was easy. We had a slow pace on with lots of Hill climbs and bridges and undulating streets to make you not want to look at the watch. The distance went so quickly but there were lots of times we were running in silence in single file each of us in our own contemplative thoughts.
I was regretting instantly the dinner of creamy pasta last night. I never eat creamy sauce yet all the pasta at the place we went to was exactly that. I had the worst stomach during my run but pushed on just to finish. In the end Tesso added up my km and I was sitting on 99km so she made me do another one which was not EXACTLY what I felt like....but I did I it.
Another week another 100km. Please now let me just do an easy 70km this coming week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment