Wow Geez it's hot today as I write this. Might go and put the aircon on and watch a movie with Hubby. I didn't feel hot at all whilst I was running though - weird.
It was just a casual run with the buddies this morning - glad to not be on my own again! We all started at 5:30am and headed out towards Portside - though people turned whenever they had gone as far as they determined the halfway point was for them.
We arrived at New Farm Park at 8.5km and I decided to turn back. We had been running quite slow and it was dragging on forever. I felt I could have walked faster!
Also I had arranged to meet Tesso at 7:30am so we could have breaky together at our favourite place hence I was keen to turn back. The trip home was faster but only slightly. Liz and I just ran without too much discussion and as we went around Kangaroo Cliffs it was necessary to arrange single file just to get by all the peoples. That's cool only 1km to get home so we put our heads down and shot off. Finished the run with average 5:25min/km pace - told you it was slow!
all up today 17km and I am feeling great. It was good to run longer than 10km but not too far that I was tired or needing a nap later in the day.
I actually feel replenished now which is a strange thing - normally my Saturday runs tire me to some degree. Breakfast at Poppy's was a treat though - I don't normally eat eggs if I am at The Point so maybe the protein really helps!!
No comments:
Post a Comment