Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Go the Maroons........

Hence my lovely colour change.

Go Queenslanders!!!!!!

11 comments:

Tesso said...

Maroon - noice!

Dave said...

The only way the Maroons are going is DOWN!!!!!

Ewen said...

Sad, so sad, sometimes you feel so sad...

Sorry girls - we had to thrash you once again at home!

Spud said...

Woops! ;-)

miners said...

That colour makes my eyes hurt - however, when it gives me the opportunity to remind you of last night's game, well then ... ;)

Tesso said...

I was at banjo practice last night - was there a game????

Eagle said...

I have been busy for a couple of weeks and have not had time to read any Bloggs. I had a bit of time this morning yours was the first I went to. I can't beleive that you still have injuires - it seems that nothing has been right with you since Canberra. I hope you improve enough to just run pain free and are able to get to the start line inany race atthe Gold Coast.

Unknown said...

I like the colour, Clairie! Can't say anything about football though, because I don't know the first thing about it! Looks like Canberra didn't do either of us any favours!

Superflake said...

When are you changing the colour back to Blue?

Rob said...

Clairieeeeeeeeee
YooHoooo
Anyone there???
Clairieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ewen said...

She must still be in mourning - or is that marooning? Phone or podcast home Clairie!