After my run on Sunday, Pats session yesterday and taking the intraining running group out tonight with Tesso I thought this morning should be just a walk.
Got on the treadmill and to compensate for not running put the pace to 7km/hr with the elevation up as high as it would go. Almost like walking vertically!
Did 15mins then headed over to the weights for 60mins and then spent extra long on the stretches and cooldown.
Feel very good now. mmm maybe I could do the full marathon on Sunday?
1 comment:
GO TESSO GO !!! Good luck with your race on Sunday. I'll be cheering for you - you won't be able to miss me.
Clairie, hopefully we can both run an event at GC next year. Enjoy your role as official photographer. How cool :-)
Look forward to meeting you both - but how about some sunshine up there ;-) J
Post a Comment