Saturday, June 11, 2005

Prep for Endurance Session

Got dropped off at the local gym this morning by my hubby who was on his way to do a round trip up to Mooloolaba. So I had about three/four hours I had to fill in.

I planned to run for 12km but got really shitty that my leg started flaring up at 5km so I pulled up then and called it a day.
Headed over to the weights area and made up for my lack of running by pumping iron for 2 hrs. Man I was so exhausted afterwards. Could hardly lift the soap in the shower to wash myself my arms were that sore.

I walked out of the gym (in Indooropilly Shops) and got a coffee from Gloria Jeans. It was like magic syrup. I felt so good after drinking it. Hit a few shops before hubby phoned to say he was in the carpark.

After a few hours more at the shops and home we headed off to Punter Matts birthday. Now that was one training event I was not going to miss. If there is one thing my broken body still knows how to do - it's party.

No comments: