Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gym Junkie

It is official. I am addicted to the Gym...now that didn't take long did it?

Been there everyday this week for about 90-120mins so will be having tomorrow off before a big session on Saturday. At least then I can say I don't go everyday!!
I hear that tell you to go away anyhow if you keep going all the time.

Best thing is I strut around that bathroom better than any of them now. Though I hereby promise to never stand in front of the mirrors blowdrying my hair (okay so my hair doesn't even know what a blowdryer is....) whilst wearing just a g string. Can't believe the exhibitionists that do that - everyday!

Did lots of reps this morning and even went back to the Chest press to do a second round. *gasp* They make me feel strong. (Think Zena Princess Warrior!!) The abductor machines are my favourite. It is just sitting in the chair and moving your legs...open/shut open/shut. I can do more than a lot of the blokes on that machine. Maybe I'll end up like that woman on James Bond with her iron thighs!!!
Seriously it helps with the ITB heaps too as it is building up the TFL and other linking abductor muscles.

Off to celebrate painfreeness with some red wine......ciao

1 comment:

Hannah said...

The gym is most definitely addictive! We'll have to get those spin classes happening one day soon - speaking of meeting up, is it this tuesday coming for a night out?