Monday, November 06, 2006

RACING FIT

Tomorrow morning is the monthly 3km Time Trial.

I am so gonna bust a PB there tomorrow. I am all fired up and as fit as I'll ever be. I know I am going to jump out of bed all excited and run a fantastic race. It is just gonna be my day, I can feel it now.

Okay well that's it for the afternoon daydreaming session...............

3 comments:

Samurai Running said...

Hey Clairie

You'll get a 3K PB on your fitness level tomorrow if you can keep positive. When you're running the last K on target and your body wants to pack it in just make a Homer Simpson deal with it. "Just get me through this and I promise I get back to killing you with beer!" ;)

Superflake said...

Good luck with the attack on the 3k PB.

Dave said...

Go Hard!!!!

It will all be over in the blink of an eye :)