Thursday, November 30, 2006

10 Days.....Getting close now

Did the usual run up Mount Cootha - 9km. Hungover and tired (office Xmas party last night).
Feeling the brunt of it now.

No more hill work now for two weeks......so there is something good about today.

6 comments:

Tesso said...

Hmmm, so you ran over Mt Coot-tha trying to cure a hangover.

I have one word for you - Borocca!

Samurai Running said...

Hey Clairie

running 9kms up Mt Coot-tha after an office Xmas party sounds better than what I did the day after my last office Xmas party.

I ran 20kms around town looking for a new job!

2P said...

Lol - I'm with Tesso ;-)

Stu Mac said...

Gotta love work parties and the run the next day...I attempted some track racing the next day, that too is not a good idea!

Mat said...

That's commitment! Running up Coot-tha with a hangover, not the bit about drinking too much in the first place :-).

Billy Milton said...

Hi Claire,

As a fellow marathon runner from England I have enjoyed reading about your highs and lows. Mind you 9ks up a hill after an office party does seem a bit masochistic! I'm also beginning to write a blog as I progress towards running the Stockholm Marathon next June and I wondered whether any of your readers might be interested in taking a look? If so, why not come and take a look at http://marathontrainingandnutrition.blogspot.com/