Mother addicted to running! Determined to go sub 3:20 before I hit 50! This blog is my journey of how I get there......
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
3 Km Time Trial
12:45, I sux. 500m splits - 2:02, 2:12, 2:10, 2:12, 12:11, 1:55 I think it came to total of 12:42 but I stopped my watch a bit after I crossed and gave my offical time to Pat as 12:45.
Clairie, those are pretty consistent 500m splits. Except for the last one which was a screamer! Its great that you could bring it home so strongly.
You came close to achieving what you set out to do with your pacing. And you did achieve the goal of finishing within 500m of me :-)
I ran 12:06, not a PB but my fastest in four months so was happy. The splits were 3:57, 4:08, 4:01, so once more I slowed right down on that second km. One of these days I'm gonna nail it.
4 comments:
As you have told me many times, patience Clairie patience. Your speed WILL come back! Keep smiling. J
Hey Clairie, at least you are running. You didn't build those big biceps overnight did you? So a little more patience with the running please.
Clairie, those are pretty consistent 500m splits. Except for the last one which was a screamer! Its great that you could bring it home so strongly.
You came close to achieving what you set out to do with your pacing. And you did achieve the goal of finishing within 500m of me :-)
I ran 12:06, not a PB but my fastest in four months so was happy. The splits were 3:57, 4:08, 4:01, so once more I slowed right down on that second km. One of these days I'm gonna nail it.
Consistent pace as Tesso said is the key to running. Pat has you running well at the moment. Keep up the good work
Post a Comment