Friday, August 12, 2005

Rest Day

Today is a rest day, normally I do a hard gym session but I took Allan to the gym last night instead of our usual Thursday night 'date night'. It was fun doing it together but even funnier to watch him on the ecliptical (?) machine.

Got massage booked in for tonight and going to play with Tesso's garmin (whilst she is away) on my Saturday run.

Got a 10Miler race at Bris Road Runners on Sunday...should be fun but won't be the same without Tesso.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RUNNING IN THE SYDNEY CITY TO SURF. REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE MOMENT - oh yeah and have a drink for me at the end :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your 10miler, Clairie; & thanks for wishing good luck to all us City-to-Surfers on Sunday. It's always an exciting event!

CJ said...

Thanks Clairie for your best wishes.....and enjoy playing with the Garmin, they're the best!!! :)

miners said...

If I was going to have an "equivalent" drink for you then I wouldn't be able to drive back up the coast! I'll have a blousey one instead for you

Rob said...

Hey Clairie, I'm doing the 10 miles too. I wonder if I'll have an opportunity to sneak up on you again...ha ha!

Hannah said...

Missed you this morning, dude! Hope everything is okay xxx

Rob said...

Where were you Clairie? I promise I'll never give you another fright.