An exciting day all round. Woke up to sneak out of My sisters house for my first run of the week only to get a fright when i found my room and hallway full of balloons!! how magical!
Set out for a slow jog and it felt great, leg was going well and the cold air was refreshing.
Only did 30mins but at least I know tomorrow won't kill me. I'll take it easy n enjoy it but still hoping for sub 60!
Can't wait to finish and head on home to Brissy....
2 comments:
What's this 'Big Day Out'??? BIG BIRTHDAY OUT!!!!
You might have been missing the family .... and the running family, but sounds like the gang over there made it a memorable day for you.
Can't wait for Friday night to celebrate your return, and your birthday, and your great Perth C2S.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Clairie!!!!!
Best wishes, and I'm looking forward to buying you a birthday drink on Friday.
Post a Comment