Getting closer to the day and I am starting to feel like I have not done sufficient training. Certainly I have not done any heat training so that will be the focus from Wednesday to Wednesday this week. MIDDAY RUNS. Well one or two anyhow.
This morning we had 5 x 1min efforts with 30 sec jog recovery then turn around and come back with all 30sec effort and 30sec job recovery until we got back to where we started. Tess and I were running hard but still able to keep up a brief conversation. The plan for both of us today was not to run 100% - Tess had a big week last week and I am off for A GREAT ADVENTURE RACE in a few minutes. So I was conserving energy.
Have no idea what we are going to do but it sounds like fun.
9 comments:
Looks like it is all going to plan Clairie - you are having doubts that you haven't done sufficient training - perfect knowing you I'd be worried if you thought everything was alright :-))))
Enjoy the adventure ;-)
Hope you have fun at the adventure race!
They are always an exciting way to "train"
Enjoy it R2B
A GREAT ADVENTURE RACE?! That sounds like a lot of fun. I hope it is great and I hope it is an adventure. And I hope you win!
You have done enough traning.
You have done plenty of training, you are just scared that my team will beat yours :)
Enjoy your adventure.
Ha ha, maybe we were getting eachother to take it easy .... sort of secret non-training by proxy if you know what I mean.
You've done plenty. Well, I sure hope you have cos I've done much the same as you.
Was it orienteering? Triathlon? Did you survive?
If you want some heat training Clairie, come down here - 35C today, although it felt warmer.
You're very brave - I HATE heat runs.
Enjoy the adventure race!
Adventure! That's the spirit, Clairie...never give up on it!
Post a Comment