This morning was a very easy session. I could'nt be stuffed doing anything to exerting. So I did a warmup at the gym and then an hr of weights and mostly stretching. It was very good for the body and soul.
Tonight - I am racing with the PatCarrollRacingGroup in the Cool Night Classic. It is a run for the corporates around Brisbane that starts at 5:15pm. Some great prizes and they get a good crowd - which unfortunately means slow times and a congested start/finish areas. I'm just heading out there to have fun....oh and beat Eddie :)
5 comments:
Good Luck tonight. Hope you get through the crowds allright.
Have fun, as I am sure you will. I'll back you to pick up one of those prizes and will be very disappointed if you don't. :-)
You wanna beat Eddie tonight? Well, just get up the front and tuck in behind Glenda, then stick with her the whole way. Too easy :-)
See ya there. Hope there's some alcohol left by the time I cross the line.
After the event....I'll let you tell the story Clairie;)
Poor Eddie
I wouldn't want to be in you're shoes.
Maybe Eddie if you could just slip the song on this blog below into Clairie's Ipod then it may shock her enough so as you'll have a chance to slip passed her.
http://www.blogus.cn/user/100/archives/2006/2164.shtml
Sheesh, the blogoshere has caters for various tastes.
Post a Comment