Wednesday, January 25, 2006

12km Steady Run

Sure was hot out there this morning.

I actually thought it was going to be cooler - it had been a hot night - but as soon as we started running it got real bad :(

Did first km in 5:04, then 5min for 2nd km and from there kept it pretty consistent with 5min km. Must have been a few quick ones in there the total time was 58:46 - so a bit quicker than last week over the same course.

Big thanks to Tesso for pushing me when I felt like taking it easy. Got the surge again and came home strong.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Tess is a hard task master!! You need someone to egg you on. Good pace over 12km.

2P said...

Another good one to have under the belt Clarie - pretty decent pace too!

Tesso said...

Great session Clairie, and under target pace for the morn. I loved the way you chased those two guys down ... and picked up gold for Australia :-)

Shane said...

You two just wear me out, good run I wish I was as comitted as you. I just have to stop enjoying sleep so much. :)