Thursday, November 11, 2004

Cool Night Classic - Wednesday Night

5.13Km in 00:25:20 not too bad, especially considering it was over two bridges.
I was happy with the run and was even able to sprint towards the end (to eventally collapse in front of the Corona Ice esky). The absolute crowds of people - stopping with no notice or just running three abreast was not conducive to any PBs but I still feel I really did run as hard as I could. My running partners advised it was a total distance of 8km if we included all the dodging and long cuts to avoid the crowded footpaths...
Don't think I am ever going to do a 45min 10Km if I run so fast and yet still only do 25min for 5km!!
Skipped my speed session this morning in leiu of my sprint last night and Friday's 2hr long run with the Regatta Runners. Groan....got to get up at 4am to be at the start by 5am....whoever said running was fun?

No comments: