Friday, November 26, 2004

Frazzled Friday

Got there just before 6am at the Regatta to find a crowd of runners...great to see the group growing in size. I even got given a singlet to crown me officially as a Regatta Runner :) so proud....
Headed out and picked up the pace very quickly tucking in behind the lead group. At the turnaround saw Tess who was doing her shepherding of the slower runners to help out. Decided to slow down and run back with her...was tired anyway as I have not had a rest day this week. Did the route 90sec slower than last week so still a decent pace. Not sure how Tess does it. Before we met up she did her speed session of 4x1km repeats to make up for missing yesterdays session. To then follow off with a decent 8km...
Worst thing about this morning was missing the breakfast as I had to put the car in for a service. Damn I love that Regatta Museli!
Heading out tomorrow for long run with Loffy in the heat. Should be educating.

No comments: