What a loser! Got up this morning and everything seemed to take longer than usual. The spider in the bathroom did not help. I brushed my teeth whilst staring at the ceiling to ensure it did not drop on me. IT WAS BIG!!!
Got to the running group start at 6:07am - not too late but they had already left and Pat had forgotten to leave a whiteboard showing where they had gone to for the days speed session. Hence I spent the next 55mins of steady running searching all over Brisbane for them. Headed over the bridge into the gardens and could not see them, so went back over to West End - under the scary bridge with all the homeless people cheering me on, then out past the Rowing club where I then realised they had not come this way either so off I turned for home. I got back to the bridge at the same time as the group - though in better condition. It had obviously been a very hard session. They were all red, breathless and soaking with sweat so maybe it was good that I missed it and did a steady 9-10km on my own.
Will be up a half hour early on Thursday just to ensure I won't ever be late again!!!
1 comment:
You only just missed us. Lucky you did though or else it'd be you carry the giant Nemo on Thursday morning and not Puntermatt!
Post a Comment